Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Imagine That Creative Playground November link up - anything goes

Imagine That Creative Playground November link up - anything goes
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/november-creative-link-up-fs-reindeer.html
Everyone who links up a card using Imagine That Digi stamp image will receive the free reindeer carols set

I have used paper from Imagine That Winter Chill paper set.
Circle from Pininkie which I have changed to an oval to fit the sketch
Imagine That Precoloured digi stamp Mistletoe Kitty
Sentiment from Meowy Mousemas set

    

I have used the sketch at the Christmas Card Throwdown so I would also like to add my card to that challenge.
http://52cct.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/november-sketch.html



I would also like to add my card to the following:

Christmas Card challenge 25 - inspiration photo (cats)
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/ccc-25.html


Show us Your Pussies - Furrything goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-24.html

Eclectic Ellapu - anything goes
http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/anything-goes-for-november.html

2 Crafty Critter crazies 8 - anything with a critter
http://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/challenge-8-sponsored-by-sparkle-n.html

Animal Friends 56 - Merry Christmas
http://animalfriendschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/56-november17.html


13 comments:

Fikreta said...

Super cute!

Linda Anderson said...

Awwww, this sure is sweet! You used a favorite image of mine from Imagine That!! Thanks for joining our monthly challenge at Creative Playground.

Linda

Kuni said...

Your card is so wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Lucinda said...

A lovely image and beautiful papers, you've made a great card. Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Card Throwdown.

AlisonC said...

Beautiful papers, it must be hard to choose which to use. They make a pretty frame for your cutie cat.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

Doris Klein said...

Super cute creation and amazing colouration!

Thanks for playing along with our ITD’s Creative Playground Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#11 – The first Christmas preparations)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

ike said...

That's lovely :-) Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Karen (karey2005) said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Loose Stitches said...

Adorable card, love the kitty and background!
Sherry x - DT for Imagine That! Digistamp

Andreja said...

What a fantastic festive card you made :-)) I like your sweet cat.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown, Hugs, Andreja

Susan Hogan said...

Sweet image. Thanks for sharing this with us at Eclectic Ellapu - hope to see you back soon!

Joyce Ann said...

Adorable image and good interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck in the challenge.